So, what are your plans for this summer?John and I have been busy discussing what we want to do this summer. We are anxious to get out and about after his bad health problems and hospitalizations last fall. We were pretty much hospital bound for all of August and September then house bound until the end of February. For awhile the doctors were not sure that John would even make it. They kept stating how surprised that everyone was that he was able to overcome all his medical issues. We have been very blessed in that John is almost completely healed!!! We have a little further to go in his healing, but he is no longer limited on travel or being close to our hospital and doctors.
|Photo credit: www.bubblews.com|
So far, this is what we have come up with:
- Visiting my BFF and her husband in Florida!! (Already scheduled 2 weeks!!)
- Visiting with John's Brother and Sister in law in Asheville, NC (Already scheduled too!!)
- I will be traveling to Maine this summer to visit with my BFF!! (I just need to pick the dates - plane ticket already purchased)
- Fishing as much as possible
- Getting lots of fresh air and exercise
- We also would like to take another trip including the dogs for maybe a month and would LOVE any suggestions.
|Sunset at our beach house on the Crystal Coast|
We would love to hear about your plans for the summer!