Instead of my normal "Question of the week" I am going to attempt to answer 11 questions today. Hopefully, those of you who read my blog but do not know me may get to know me a bit better. And for those who know me - it will be interesting to see if my answers match what you think I would answer.
So, lets get started...
1. Do you have any siblings? Yep! One older brother John.
2. How do you get along with your family? Pretty good. I do not have a large family. 3 Aunts & Uncles, 1 Brother, 2 Nephews and 1 Niece. My husband's side of the family is not too large either. 1 Mother In-law, 1 Brother and 1 Sister In-law, 4 Nieces & Nephews, 3 Step Sons, 6 Step Grandchildren. Well, I guess that isn't too small!
3. Where do you live? Do you work? I live in the Western Foothills of Maine and I work 8 miles from home.
4. What do you like to do in your free time? I like to spend as much time as possible with my Husband (his name is John also!) and my BFF - Diane. I am truly a homebody.
5. Have any bad habits? Not really. I guess junk food could go here. I use to smoke but haven't for over 2 years!
6. Describe yourself in 3 words. Faithful, honest, caring
7. What’s the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? I usually notice if someone behaves in a respectful manner.
8. What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Some of the traits I cherish the most in my Husband are that he is: kind, respectful, honest, giving, funny, caring and trustworthy.
9. What do you most appreciate in life? My husband, my BFF, my health, family
10. Are you mostly a clean or messy person? Messy but organized - if that is actually possible
11. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? At the beach again
So, do you wonder how I came up with 11 questions? I was hoping to answer 20 questions, but thought I could answer questions you may have instead.
Do you have any questions you would like me to answer?
Ask away and I will answer them in next weeks Question of the week Blog!
I can not wait to see what you want to know!