Thursday, October 6, 2011

Question(s) of the week.

Instead of my normal "Question of the week"  I am going to attempt to answer 11 questions today.  Hopefully, those of you who read my blog but do not know me may get to know me a bit better.  And for those who know me - it will be interesting to see if my answers match what you think I would answer. 

So, lets get started...



1. Do you have any siblings?  Yep!  One older brother John.  

2. How do you get along with your family?  Pretty good.  I do not have a large family.  3 Aunts & Uncles, 1 Brother, 2 Nephews and 1 Niece.  My husband's side of the family is not too large either.  1 Mother In-law, 1 Brother and 1 Sister In-law, 4 Nieces & Nephews, 3 Step Sons, 6 Step Grandchildren.  Well, I guess that isn't too small!


3. Where do you live? Do you work?  I live in the Western Foothills of Maine and I work 8 miles from home.


4. What do you like to do in your free time?  I like to spend as much time as possible with my Husband (his name is John also!) and my BFF - Diane.  I am truly a homebody.  


5. Have any bad habits?  Not really.  I guess junk food could go here.  I use to smoke but haven't for over 2 years!


6. Describe yourself in 3 words.  Faithful, honest, caring


7. What’s the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?  I usually notice if someone behaves in a respectful manner. 


8. What personality traits do you look for in a partner?  Some of the traits I cherish the most in my Husband are that he is:  kind, respectful, honest, giving, funny, caring and trustworthy.


9. What do you most appreciate in life?  My husband, my BFF, my health, family


10. Are you mostly a clean or messy person?  Messy but organized - if that is actually possible


11. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?  At the beach again


So, do you wonder how I came up with 11 questions?  I was hoping to answer 20 questions, but thought I could answer questions you may have instead.  



Do you have any questions you would like me to answer?  


Ask away and I will answer them in next weeks Question of the week Blog!


I can not wait to see what you want to know!


 

3 comments:

Susan G said... [Reply to comment]

My question for you - what are the three best books you've ever read?

Alison said... [Reply to comment]

love your post! you could add a question a day! great idea and fun to read.

Betsy Ann said... [Reply to comment]

I've been following your blog for awhile so I thought I'd say how much I enjoy it! Wanted to know if you have any children? I thought I remembered you had a daughter? Not positive if I was thinking of some other sweet southern lady's blog though tee-hee