Sunday, February 27, 2011

Snow - snow - everywhere

It is hard to think about Spring when everywhere you look all you see is snow!  I went to work on Friday and before I left for the day, 13 inches of snow had fallen.  Saturday - it snowed again - just 3 inches this time.  Now today, Sunday, what is it doing outside?  You guessed it - it is snowing - again!  I am so ready for the spring.

Enjoy SPRING images!

Source
Source

Source
Source
Source
Source
Source

Source
 I don't know about you, but SPRING can not come too soon for me!  
Bring on SPRING!!!!!

 

2 comments:

Mrs. Marine said... [Reply to comment]

Oooh pretty pictures!!!
Come visit me, LOL, the High is 79 today!!! Although its supposed to rain, but I'm sure you would rather rain than snow!

Susan G said... [Reply to comment]

Love them, especially the ones with tulips! Hoping it finally stops snowing there!!!