Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday - Monday!

The first Monday of the new year and I didn't forget to post!
 
I may just be on a roll.




After working only 1 day in the past 10, I thought today would be very stressful.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that things were very busy, but not crazy.  

I was able to stick to my plan of only working an 8 hour day.



There is nothing like celebrating the small accomplishments!

Here's to me staying on track and keeping work life and home life in perspective.

One day down...259 days to go!

Wish me luck.  



My BFF - Diane has left the cold and snowy state of Maine for the beautiful, sunny and warm state of Florida.  
(I miss her already -and she hasn't even been gone a week.)


Have a great week y'all!  

So, how are your resolutions going so far?



   

1 comments:

Pandora Poikilos said... [Reply to comment]

Hi! Your blog was recently tagged as Blog-A-Licious! Do keep your great posts coming!
Cheers - Dora
http://peacefrompieces.blogspot.com/