Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Did someone say Blizzard?

This morning the local news station said that we were only suppose to get 3-6 inches of snow.  Upon leaving my house for work the snow was lightly coming down and the wind was picking up.  At 5:15 PM when I finally left work, I had almost a foot and a half of snow on the back of my car.  I am trying to clean off the car and the snow is blowing sideways, I can only see about an arms length in front of my face. 

We got lots of snow, but not quite this much!  :)

The snow was predicted to stop around 6 PM, but now they are saying that it will be continuing through tomorrow morning.  It is a typical Maine winter.  Wish me luck on shoveling out!

What's the weather like where you are?



     

11 comments:

Nan said... [Reply to comment]

Oh!!!,
I live in Thailand. we didn't have snow!
Take care.
Nan

Susan G said... [Reply to comment]

Wow - a foot and a half on your car! That is crazy! Here is it snows an inch, everyone panics. It is silly! Stay warm, safe, and dry!

Lolly Jane said... [Reply to comment]

hi there. visiting from sunny az! (: thanks for the comment.

Lori said... [Reply to comment]

HOLY COW!!

Following you back from the Social Hop! Thanks for dropping by!


Lori - www.adayinmotherhood.com

Nan said... [Reply to comment]

Thank you for post my blog hop on your side bar.
Nan

Show Me Mama said... [Reply to comment]

Wow, I don't have any words for this.
I am your new follower. You can follow me back at http://showmemama.com. Make sure you leave a comment so I know you visited.

Have a great weekend
ShowMeMama

Kelly-Ann aka hijab-beegirl said... [Reply to comment]

Hi there! Pretty blog :)
I'm Kelly-Ann and I'm following from "follow new friends Friday". I will be visiting your blog often :D

Have a great weekend!

Jill said... [Reply to comment]

Brrrr...

Thanks for stopping by Frugal Plus. I'm now Following you as well :)

Have a Great Weekend!

~ Jill

http://frugalplus.com/

ChicnSavvy said... [Reply to comment]

Out Blog Hopping! I am your Newest GFC Follower! IF you get a chance I would love for you to come follow my blog :-)

Now that is a lot of snow! HAHA

http://chicnsavvyreviews.blogspot.com

Alison said... [Reply to comment]

we did not seem to have as much snow as I thought, but was several inches. I like snow, not ice.
It is just so cooold now.

Mrs. Marine said... [Reply to comment]

Brrr, LOL, sorry to break it to you but its 93 outside right now!! I live in Hawaii! But I grew up in Colorado...

Thanks for following me! I'm following you back!
Come back next week, I'm starting my own Follow Meme Link-up called "Stalk Hop Friday"! This one is a little different from the usual, instead of just following on GFC, each week the "Follow Theme" will rotate to something different!
www.mrs-marine.com