Monday, December 20, 2010

The countdown begins...

There are only 5 days till Christmas!  


Can it be true? 

Are you ready?

I have most of my shopping done.  I only say "most" because I feel like I have forgotten someone and for the life of me, I can not remember who it could be.  

Ever have one of those days?  Well, I am having one of those years!

Most of John's presents are here and ready to wrap, I just have 3 more that have been ordered and have not arrived yet.  I should have had them delivered to me at work - I am just hoping that he will not figure out what the gift is by the return address.  I am not even going to hint about it here because I really want him to be surprised!  And I think this is going to be the year that I actually surprise him!!!  I will let you know!

I get so excited at Christmas time - I love everything about Christmas! 

What do you love most about Christmas?
 

1 comments:

Alison said... [Reply to comment]

I think I am done shopping, but I always feel like that too, forgot someone. I like the day after Christmas when it slows down.
Merry Christmas! Happy New Year.