Sunday, December 12, 2010

Busy - Busy - Busy


John and I have been busy getting ready for Christmas.  We have helped to make 48 Boxes of household necessities for needy families.  We have "adopted" 2 families to buy Christmas presents for and now one elderly person at the nursing home where I work.  Whew, shopping for presents sure can be exhausting!  (I never thought I would say that about shopping!)


Today we are taking a break from all that shopping and going to a Christmas Recital with my BFF - Diane and her beau.  It will be a nice change of pace.  Two of her grandchildren and a daughter-in-law will be preforming at the Recital - I can not wait to see them!  After the recital, we are heading to Diane and my favorite eatery for a relaxing meal.  What better way could we spend a Sunday?

How are you spending your weekend?  Getting ready for Christmas?


2 comments:

Susan G said... [Reply to comment]

How lovely! It is so nice of you all to do all of those things for people in need. I'm sure it makes your Christmas brighter to do so!

Alison said... [Reply to comment]

It is nice of you to add to your list for Christmas shopping. It is such a busy time, we forget about others in need. I love your pictures too!.