Monday, December 6, 2010

Brr - it is cold outside!

I woke up to snow this morning.  It was beautiful.  According to the prognosticators, we should expect 5-7 inches before dark.  It was windy and the snow was blowing - just what I needed to get into the Christmas mood!   

 

At around noon, the snow just suddenly stopped.  There was not much more than a dusting.  In some places, there was absolutely no snow due to all of the wind.   I was bummed.  



When out of the blue, my ears perked up, I heard the song Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer emanating from the main office.  I love that song!  


Welcome back Christmas mood!  I am going to download my favorite Christmas music on my MP3 and keep that wonderful Christmas mood alive!  



I hope you are feeling the Christmas cheer.  

What helps you to stay in the holiday mood?

Have a great week!


0 comments: