Friday, November 26, 2010

This is what I am most Thankful for!

My wonderful husband - John

John at the Highland Games

Mommy holding her grandson Justin a few weeks before she passed away.
Mommy as a young girl in Sophia, WV
Mommy on a cruise with her best friend
My best friend Diane at a fundraiser

Diane at our favorite place to eat - The Far East
My "adopted" mom - Judith
My "adopted" dad - Bill
My brother John and his family - Kristen, Justin & John Pate
My Aunt Chris (I need a picture of my Uncle Wade too!)
Sassy
Daisy
Our Wedding Day - July 31, 1994 (In attendance; Aunt Catherine, Uncle Ross, Agnes - My wonderful mother-in-law, Mom, and of course - me and John!)
 What are you most thankful for?


1 comments:

The Mom O Blogger said... [Reply to comment]

Thank-you for sharing your most precious people in your life; very sweet.