Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Inspiration

I was asked today, "What is your inspiration for life?"


I would like to share with you some of my inspirations.


Be truly glad.  There is wonderful joy ahead!"  - I Peter 1:6

Be content with what you have, for God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."  So say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid."  - Hebrews 13:5,6

If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to your mountain, "MOVE!" and it  WILL move... and NOTHING will be impossible for YOU!  - Matthew 17:20


Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and has made the Lord his hope and confidence.  - Jeremiah 17:7

Cast your cares upon the Lord, for he cares about you.  - I Peter 5:7

My soul finds rest in God alone: My salvation comes from Him. - Psalms 62:1 

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning. .  .  - Lamentations 3:22-23 

The fruit of the spirit is love, joy and peace. - Galatians 5:22

The kingdom of God is within you. - Luke 17:21

Come unto me, ye who are weary and overburdened, and I will give you rest. - Mathew 11:28

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. - III John 2

Love is patient, love is kind,
    Love does not insist on its own way.
    Love bears all things, believes all things,
    Hopes all things, endures all things.
    Love never fails.
  - I Corinthians 13:4-8


Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and has made the Lord his hope and confidence.   - Jeremiah 17:7

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. - John 14:27

God has poured out his love into our hearts. - Romans 5:5

I came that you may have and enjoy life and have it in abundance, until it overflows.   - John 10:10

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with all thy might.  - Ecclesiastes 9:10

With men it is impossible; but to God all things are possible.  - Matthew 19:26

In the Lord, put your trust.  - Psalms 11:1

God is with you in all that you do. - Genesis 21:22

I will give you peace and quietness.  - I Chronicles 16:11

Glorious, majestic are his deeds, and his righteousness endures forever. - Psalms 111:3

For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace. - I Corinthians 14:33

In time of trouble . . . He shall set me upon a rock. - Psalms 27:5

Happy is the man who finds wisdom and understanding for the gain from it is better than gain from silver and profit better than gold. - Proverbs 3:13,14

The earth is full of the goodness of the Lord. - Psalms 33:5

And be kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another. Ephesians 4:32

Behold I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest. -Genesis 28:15

Who refreshes others will be refreshed. -Proverbs 11:25

Your Father knoweth what things you have need of before you ask Him. - Matthew 6:8

Now abide , faith, hope, love, these three, but the greatest of these is Love. - I Corinthians 13:13

It is more blessed to give than to receive. - Acts 20:35

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths. - Proverbs 3:5,6

I will never fail you or forsake you. - Hebrews 13:5

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the sons of God. - Matthew 5:9        

So, it is you turn - What is your inspiration for life?


  

0 comments: