Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Post!

Yes, it is Monday and I did not forget to post.  I hope your weekend was a nice as mine was!

Saturday was spend napping and spending time with the love of my life - John!!!

Sunday was spent hanging out with my BFF - Diane! We had a wonderful time going out for lunch and then shopping.  I keep wanting to spend more and more time with her the colder the weather gets; the cold weather always reminds me that she is leaving soon for warm and sunny Florida. 

Today was a good day, very productive.  It may have helped knowing that I am only working 3 days this week.  Gotta love those holidays.

What are your plans for the holiday?

Enjoy the rest of your week!


 

2 comments:

Susan G said... [Reply to comment]

Yay for the Monday post! We are having a very quiet holiday after the busy weekend celebrating Jim's parent's anniversary! I'm fixing the Thanksgiving dinner for just us and we have no other commitments!

The Mom O Blogger said... [Reply to comment]

It is getting colder here in Northern California right now! I wish your family a Happy Thanksgiving!