Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Did you Vote?

I hope you all voted!  I think it is one of our most important responsibilities as Americans!


Did you notice that I skipped Monday AGAIN?  I think I stated the I was going to stop doing that - here.

Picture source.


Lots of things going on since my last post on Friday. 
  • Saturday was another weigh in.  Down 3 more pounds.  Hip Hip Hurray! 
  • Saturday, I took John out for a birthday lunch to a great Vegan place.  It was very good.  We were able to try some recipes that we have not tried before.
  • On Sunday, I got to meet my BFF for lunch and a good long chat.  It is always great to spend time with Diane!
  • Monday worked 10+ hours - as usual!
  • Tuesday worked my regular day then John and I went to vote.  John decided we should just go out to eat (again) instead of starting supper so late.

I do not look forward to my Saturday weigh in this week.  I have gone out to eat 3 times so far this week and only one of them was healthy.  And I will be adding one more time this Friday when I meet Diane for supper after work.  I guess I will just have to worry about that later - I am having way too much fun to worry about that just now!

I hope your week has been good so far. 


 

0 comments: