Sunday, October 17, 2010

Productive and Restful Weekend!

The weekend is almost over, but it has been a great one! 

We have not been home much this weekend - but I was able to get in a nap on Saturday.

Friday I got to go out to eat with my BFF at our regular spot!  It is always great to spend time with Diane!

Saturday was spent getting the yard work done before it gets too cold outside.  It is predicted to get down in the low 20's tonight - brrrr.

And today, shopping!  I got some new work shoes - who would have figured that I would loose weight in my feet?  Speaking of weight loss - 1 more pound lost this week.  Hoping for a larger loss next weekend - keep your fingers crossed!

Now I am getting ready to call my Aunt and Uncle in North Carolina.  I love checking in with family! 

Have a great week!

~Debbie~..

1 comments:

Susan G said... [Reply to comment]

I thought about you at Market. Lilly Pulitzer had their own showroom and Vineyard Vines was in one of the other wholesalers showrooms. As usual, their styles and colors are gorgeous!