Sunday, October 24, 2010

Procrastination Update

It is getting close to bedtime and tomorrow is the start of another work week.  I am sitting here wondering where my weekend has gone.  Talk about procrastination - I don't think I accomplished anything I wanted to do this weekend.
Photo source


I am going to pull out the To Do list this week and get busy! 
Photo source

Don't get me wrong, I have loved being a couch potato this weekend, I just feel like I have tons of things left to do.
Photo source.    
I know that I always function better with a list.  This is something that I have written about before - here.  I know that I am much less prone to procrastination with a list.  I will be sure to update you as to how the list is working for me this week.

What helps you overcome procrastination?  I would love to hear your ideas!

~Debbie~

2 comments:

Susan G said... [Reply to comment]

I have to confess that I sometimes have to put something "in my way" in order to get past procrastinating! Like putting the vacuum cleaner at the base of the staircase so I can't walk by it without thinking about it/doing something about it!

Lorie said... [Reply to comment]

I am a list girl. I have notebooks for everything; one for my homework, one for my daily schedule, one for food shopping and calorie counting and it just goes on from there... If I had no list I would sit here on the PC all day.