Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to my husband John!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
JOHN

YOU ARE:
WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC, MARVELOUS, TERRIFIC, HANDSOME, AMAZING, COMPASSIONATE, KIND, SWEET, DEDICATED, MANLY, CONSIDERATE, APPEALING, ADORABLE, CHARMING, MAGNETIC, CAPTIVATING, ELECTRIFYING, LOVABLE, EDUCATED, INTELLIGENT, WARM-HEARTED, UNDERSTANDING, ATTENTIVE, FUNNY, CLEVER, GENTLE, CARING, MORAL, RESPECTFUL, SPIRITUAL, PROTECTIVE, BEST FRIEND, SELFLESS, HONEST, RESPONSIBLE, CALM, STABLE, EXCITING, DEVOTED, PATIENT, UNSELFISH, SPECIAL, QUIET, HUMBLE, TENDER, LOVING, MY PARTNER, THOUGHTFUL, COURTEOUS and SPECIAL!

A Birthday letter to my husband:

Happy Birthday, Sweetheart! 

These last sixteen years have been more wonderful than I could have ever dreamed. You are everything that I ever hoped for in a husband. You fill my days with laughter and my nights with tenderness. You bring comfort to me when I'm sad. You have always supported me in everything I've done. You are my strength, my rock. I know that when life gets crazy, you will always be there to "right the ship." You are not only my husband but you are also my best friend. You are the one person who knows my deepest hopes, dreams, and desires. You know all my crazy quirks, and you love me anyway.
 
Each and every day with you is special and precious to me.  I cannot imagine a life without you. You complete me in a way that no one else ever could.

Happy Birthday John, I will love you forever!

~Debbie~



0 comments: