Friday, October 8, 2010

344 Visitors...Just wondering who is visiting...

It is surprising to me that as of right now I have had a total of 344 visitors.  I am also pretty nosy and would love to know who is checking out my blog. 

I know who some of you are - for example:
Diane - my BFF visits often and I am sure she is also checking to see if I have posted anymore pictures of her - which I know she hates.
Susan G. - visits pretty often. Susan is a friend from 1st -12th grade.  I actually still have a picture of us that was in the Beckley, WV newspaper when we were in 6th grade together.  We had just won first (Susan) and second (me) place in an oration contest on Building Family Unity sponsored by the National Woodmen of America.  Wow, that brings back memories.
My Aunt Chris and Uncle Wade visits weekly to keep caught up on how John and I are doing.
My brother John visits once in awhile to check in with his little sister.

What I would love to know - is who else has visited, where you are from and maybe even something about yourself.

Feel free to leave me a comment and share some information about yourself.  Also, if you have a blog - I would love to check it out!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Enjoy ~  Debbie

2 comments:

Susan G said... [Reply to comment]

I am so excited to be mentioned in your blog! Oh yes, I remember that picture well and how excited we were to win the contest! What a lovely memory!

The Preppy Princess said... [Reply to comment]

I'm visiting, thank you for entering the giveaway! You have a wonderful blog!

Sending you a smile,
tp