Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday News


Started work late today - I was up all night sick!  I felt much better by morning, but needed to sleep before going into work.  I arrived around noon and stayed till 6:30PM.  I am sure glad to be feeling much better.

Tomorrow is looking to be a good day.  I am meeting my BFF for supper!  I can't wait to see her!  I have forgotten to take her birthday present to her for the past month - maybe I will remember to take it tomorrow!  Keeping my fingers crossed.

I am also getting the muffler fixed on my car tomorrow.  I have been so embarrassed driving around in my Honda when it sounds like a Harley.  A big Thank You to John for taking it in to get fixed tomorrow.  One of the things I hate is sitting around waiting for the car to be repaired.  I have always had an issue with patience.

Weekly weigh in from last Saturday
  Down 30 pounds!  Woot - Woot!

I know it is only Tuesday, but I am trying to think of plans for the weekend.  Not sure what just yet but thinking of maybe going to the coast before it gets too cold to walk on the beach.  

Pemaquid Beach

Bar Harbor

Portland Headlight at Cape Elizabeth

Hmmm, sounds like a GREAT idea! I guess I know what John and I are going to do this weekend!  




1 comments:

Susan G said... [Reply to comment]

What beautiful pictures! And I'm glad to hear you are feeling better!