Saturday, September 4, 2010

Labor Day Weekend 2010

It has been a wonderful day.  
John and I are enjoying the cooler air and the long weekend.  Today we went for a few small hikes - unfortunately, I only brought the camera with us at one stop.  We took a walk around Snow Falls in Paris, Maine.  This is a very pretty area about 15 minutes from our house.


And now for my weekly weigh in...
I am now down 27 lbs!

This evening John and I went to the Smiling Moose Tavern for supper. 
It was delicious.  We go there every other Saturday so that we don't get too bored with eating healthy.  We each had baked stuffed haddock for supper - boy was it good!
I could barely eat half of mine so the dogs also got a wonderful meal tonight!

I was able to get a few more pictures of Sassy and Daisy.  
Sassy actually was easier to get this evening - Enjoy the pictures!
Isn't Sassy cute with her new hair cut?

Daisy getting a chin scratch from John.

Cute!

My 2 girls and John!


I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful weekend as much as John and I are!



0 comments: