Today I went to Portland to an Employment Law Seminar and it was so informative. I have to admit, most times I have attended trainings or seminars for work they are either very boring or leave much to be desired. But today was so different. Some of the Break out sessions I attended were:
- Health Reform Overview: Understanding the Impacts of this Historic Legislation
- Social Media: Where Hidden Potential Meets Legal Risk
- A View From the Trenches: Reasonable Accommodation Issues
- FMLA SOS: Help for the FMLA Weary
- Handling the Difficult Discipline or Termination Decisions
On another good note for today. After the seminar, I went shopping and found some wonderful items. A beautiful new blouse and leather purse for me and a new dress shirt for John.
My day has been full of great Surprises!
I hope you day was just as special - enjoy the rest of your week!