Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I love my Digital Reader

Sony Digital Reader PRS 600

I just got a digital reader today.  John ordered it this weekend and it is charging as we speak.  I am so excited to be able to have a book with me anywhere and be able to read more than one book at a time AND it only weighs a mere 10 ounces!  It has an expansion pack to hold up to 1300 books at any given time.  I love it - love it - love it!!!


I love the fact that I can write notes on the touch screen, download newspapers, magazines, PDF files as well as books.  It even will read that book to me, play music and much - much more!  Now I just have to wait till it completely charges so that I can play with it  start using it.  

That crazy little thing called patience.  At 44, you would think that I would have 
learned to have at least a little patience!  
(Still working on that one)

I will let you know what I think of my new reader as soon as I get to mess with it!  

I hope you have had a wonderful Wednesday!

~Debbie~ 


0 comments: