Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I keep skipping Mondays

I was looking back on my blog this past weekend and noticed that I rarely post on Mondays.  I know that Monday is not my favorite day, but to avoid blogging on that particular day is strange, especially since I truly enjoy blogging for my friends and family members.  So what is it about Mondays that keeps me from blogging?  I just don't know.  What I do know is that Tuesdays are much more hectic for me at work.  On Fridays I sometimes meet my BFF - Diane for supper after work and do not get home till late.  Wednesdays and Thursdays can be busy but not on a regular basis.  I guess I will have to make a point of blogging on Mondays to see how that goes - No More Skipping Mondays!

Speaking of my BFF.  She is the hardest person to get a picture of - but guess what I did.....?
I copied a few pictures of her from her daughter's Facebook page.  So, here she is - the one and only - my BFF - DIANE!  Enjoy!




Now I am just hoping that she won't be too mad at me.  Sorry Diane, but I just loved these pictures - and you know me - I just had to post them!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Debbie
 

0 comments: