Sunday, September 26, 2010

Changing things up...

I have tried my hand at changing things up for my blog.  Not sure if I like it or not.  It seem a bit busy.  

Be sure to let me know what you think of the new format!

I can quickly change it - so be sure to be honest.  My main concern is if it takes away from the message.  Just let me know on the the comment button.

As for today - looks like it is going to be a busy day.  I did not get much done yesterday so I have a day of catch up today.  I am not sure if shopping is in the plans or not, but will let you know.

As for my Saturday weigh in news...
No loss this week - but no gain either... 
I am still at a 30 lb loss.
I guess going out to eat 2x this week as well as having a potluck (salad items only) at work did not help with my diet this week.  Oh well, more walking and less eating out this week for me!!!



1 comments:

Susan G said... [Reply to comment]

Your new background is very pretty! I think it is fun to change things up!