Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Yummy Pasta Salad

I actually got home on time today and made a yummy pasta salad.


It was perfect.  Fresh veggies - very light on the dressing - just some dill, chives and a touch of balsamic vinegar.  Looks great - tastes even better.  I know what I am taking for lunch tomorrow!

I never knew it could be so tasty to eat healthy.  For the past 2 months I have eaten very healthy and not missed the junk at all.  I have especially enjoyed the side effects of eating healthy - you know - that 24 lb loss!  Gotta love it!

John and I have also started walking 3 miles 2-3 times per week.  I really need to get some better shoes for walking.  The ones I have make my heels ache after walking.  It is also much harder to get motivated to walk than it has been to eat healthy.  I am hoping that having some comfortable shoes will get me going or at least keep me from having an excuse not to walk.   Plus, it is always good to have an excuse to go shopping.


Well, time for some "family" time - Have a wonderful week! 

0 comments: