Saturday, August 21, 2010

What a wonderful weekend...

Yesterday and today have been just about perfect. 

First, I weighed in this morning and found that I had lost a total of 24 pounds - Woot - Woot!  I was in seventh heaven after that! 


We then went to Yarmouth, ME to visit with our close friends, Judith and Bill.  It was so wonderful seeing them.  It has been WAY too long!  Judith is recovering from a pretty bad accident and we all need to keep her in our prayers.  While visiting with them, I had my very first lobster roll.  And it was delicious!  Thanks Judith and Bill for a perfect day!

Doesn't that look delicious?  Yum Yum!


I can't believe that I still have tomorrow off.  I love taking Friday off - I actually feel like I get to have a real weekend.  Now to figure what we want to do tomorrow.

The sky's the limit!

0 comments: