Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Relaxing

I actually got off work at 5:15 PM today!  That is a first in several weeks.  I have definitely been working way too much lately.  I am hoping to go back to normal soon - hopefully after this week I will find out if the owners of my company are going to sell or not - and if I will still be employed there or not.  I can wait one more week.  

Our family has been eating better for almost 2 weeks now.  I have seen a true increase in energy and a small loss in weight.  I know that I feel better - and love all the fresh fruits and vegetables.  It does take quite a bit more time to prepare all the good meals - but very worth the time.  
It has been such a beautiful day today.  Sunny, low 70's and a slight breeze!  Now if I could have another 2 weeks just like today.....

But alas, NO it is going to rain and be in the 60's for the next 2 days and in the low 40s at night.  Glad I was able to enjoy today!


0 comments: