Saturday, June 12, 2010

I think it is going to be a very long summer!



Well, it is Saturday and I am still tired from this crazy week.  I sometimes wonder if I am somehow just more prone to being tired than other people. But then I look at the past week and see that I have just run myself ragged and I should feel this tired after the week I just had!  Each day started at 6 AM and I did not arrive home before 7:30 PM.  Between all the crazy stuff going on at work and having a personal To Do List a mile long and growing - my body and mind is just tired!  I am hoping to be home tomorrow and be able to get some much needed things done around the house.  

I don't think I have added any pictures of our birds yet.  Well here they are.

The male is yellow and the the female is a gray.  I just love the orange cheeks on these beautiful Cockatiels!  Aren't they cute?

Off to bed - hopefully I will have some energy tomorrow!  I have so much to do!

0 comments: