Saturday, April 17, 2010

SNOW - YUCK

I thought that Spring was here.
This morning we woke to snow.
It was only a few inches, but it covered all
the beautiful green of the grass.

I guess I will have to get my winter shoes back out!

I have been thinking a lot about my best friend
Diane this past week and missing her.
She goes to Florida for 5 - 6 months every winter.
This year it feels like she has been gone
for a year already.
I can't wait for May so she will
be close by!

I asked Diane for a picture so that I could post it
for the family to see, but she said for me to
wait till she gets home and we would have one
taken together.  
I have never been known for my patience, so
I decided to copy one from her facebook
page!

So here she is - my BFF - Diane A.

Can you tell where she goes every winter?

Hope to see you soon!!!!



1 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Debbie, great picture. Maybe I shouldn't talk to you ever again. (just kidding) I will be home soon. Can't wait for the chinese food and my best friend to share it with.!!!