Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Looking at pictures

I have been looking through pictures and found this one
of John and me during our last "alone" vacation. 
We went to New Hampshire for a week.

If I remember correctly it was the fall of 2007.  It is hard to 
believe that time passes so quickly.  I will have to start
planning another vacation for the two of us soon!


Places I would like to visit for a long weekend:

  1. Prince Edward Island
  2. Salem, Mass
  3. Boston
  4. A cabin in the Maine Mountains
  5. hmmm,  I will have to think of a few more places





This next picture that I found is of our dog Sassy.
She is so cute in this picture.
It was also taken in the fall of 2007 on the same trip to New Hampshire.
Sassy loved going hiking with John and I.
We rented a cabin in the mountains and stayed a week - we had so much fun.



0 comments: