Tuesday, April 27, 2010

And I thought it was spring!

I awoke to the beautiful sunshine this morning.
I sat down to watch the news and drink
my morning cup of coffee.
And what do I hear from the weather girl
but that rotten word
SNOW!!

I couldn't believe my ears.

I am not excited about this news.

So far - No Snow!  YEA!

After work, John decided to take a few
 new pictures of me.  
The one I have up is too old!
I think it was taken this past summer.

So here I am - as of today!


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              



 So I will keep my fingers crossed that we 
do NOT get any snow!

I do not want to get out my winter shoes again!


Count down update:
Diane will be here in 10 days!!

0 comments: